Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm alive!




Man it's been a long time since I've stepped foot in this corner of the internet.  Sorry about that.  

I'm not really sure why I quit writing, but I think I have a little routine carved out enough at this point to jump back into the blogging world.  I miss it, honestly.  I've always liked writing, and I feel like having this place to come and talk about what I'm happy about or struggling with is really cathartic.  It's like my own little version of therapy...one where I don't have to worry about whether I'll need to find a babysitter for the kids or not.  

I have lots of updates in lots of different categories of my life, so I'm hopefully going to find some time to write individual posts on those this week.  Lots of new crochet projects, a job, weight loss, and the beginnings of a Whole30 (with my PARENTS!).  I'm also still keeping up with my photo a day project, and am really excited about that! Now I just need to get my butt in gear and start on my project life album.  

I have to run and pick up my husband now though (yay! Definitely sneaking out of the house for a couple hours free of, "mommy! mommy! mommy!" every two minutes), but I will see you guys later this week!  Hope everything is well in your world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment