Saturday, December 3, 2011

Yipee!

You guys, can I just take a minute and tell you how very excited I am about being open for business again?  I feel so much more inspired and ready to work than I did 6 months ago, and that makes me so happy.  I have big plans for Sophie Plays Hooky , and it is so exhilarating to see those plans coming to fruition. 

The biggest thing I'm most excited about is the new adult line of hats, scarves, and cowls.  It's opening up a whole new market to me, and I couldn't be more stoked!  It's come with challenges, however; the biggest one being photographs!  My camera died on me a few months ago, and although my iPhone 4S has a pretty sweet camera, it's difficult to take photos of myself modeling these new products.  But! Nelly Hernandez  a local photographer here in Minot, has saved the day!  We worked out a trade and she has given me the most amazing photos...it's so thrilling to see my work photographed so beautifully!  Here's a few photos:








Aren't they just gorgeous?  Eep!  There's more to come, and I have a feeling I'm going to start getting very busy very soon, so get your orders in before the rush! 

Also, make sure you come back on Monday (or better yet, click that little "Join This Site" link over there to follow me through google connect so you never miss a post), because I'll be not only doing my weekly weigh-in, but posting details on a little giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment