Saturday, December 31, 2011

So long 2011...it's been real.



Real stressful, that is.

2011, you have probably been the hardest year of my life.  We moved to North Dakota in January, and Brandon's job here had him gone over 175 days this year, which means for almost half of you, I was alone with the two kids and our insanely spastic dog.  I've dealt with drama queens, gossip, boredom, a flood that destroyed half the town, a crappy house that's falling apart, severe depression, sickness...you name it, we've dealt with it this year.  So much so that you, 2011, have felt like three years instead of just the one.

I'm ready to say goodbye to you, 2011, and hello to your sister 2012.  I'm hoping 2012 is the hotter, more fun sister, cause I'm ready for some hotness and fun.  I'm ready for organization and motivation.  I'm ready for running.  For weight loss.  For a healthier lifestyle for my family.

I've got plans for you, 2012...and you better not get in the way of them.

I'm going to be more active.
I'm going to read at least 12 books.
I'm going to read to the kids every night.
I'm going to eat paleo and cook real foods for my family.
I'm going to maintain this blog.
I'm going to take a photograph every day, and keep up with my Project Life album.
I'm going to build up a stock of ready to ship items for my shop.
I'm going to show Brandon I love him rather than just tell him.
I'm going to organize more family activities.
I'm going to write letters.  And send them to people.

Peace out 2011.  I'd like to say I'll miss you, but I won't.


Cause you sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment