Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh man.

I really need a schedule.  I feel like I'm just flailing about everyday doing a little of this and a little of that and all that adds up to a whole lot of nothing substantial. 

I made myself a cleaning schedule...allocated one room/area to each day of the week, so I'm hoping that will help a little.  Now I just need to decide when to clean, when to crochet, when to play around on the internets, and soon, when to do study! Not to mention playing with the kids, meeting up with friends, running errands...etc. 

I'm getting worn out just thinking about it all!

I weaned off my effexor during the move; getting out of Alaska and seeing more of Mr Sun helped considerably and since I kept forgetting to take the pill anyway I just figured, why not?  I'm going to start back up again though.  I've just noticed myself feeling overwhelmed again...feeling like running upstairs and locking myself in my room instead of dealing with everything going on around me.  Brandon's job has him away from home 4 days at a time (and supposed to be home for 5, but that hasn't happened yet because they're shorthanded and he's still training) so that just adds to the stress.  It's hard taking care of a four year old and a one year old alone for four days and nights.  Changing every diaper, cooking every meal, washing every dish, playing every game, giving every bath...it's exhausting.  So, I'm going back to my happy pills, for the time being at least.  :) 

Shopwise, everything is going swimmingly!  I have at least five different things to list...just waiting till I can go out and buy a new camera since ours was either lost in the move or packed away in some random box down in the basement that I don't feel like going through.  We needed a new one anyway.  I have a craft show coming up on Feb 12th so I'm busily trying to get stuff made for that.  Super excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment