Thursday, June 10, 2010

Long time no see.

It's been a while, my friend...I fell out of my weekly routine while recovering from my little hospital adventure a few weeks ago. I still can't believe all that happened less than a month ago...it feels like it's been months. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I haven't really been up to much. I opened an Etsy shop, sophieplayshooky.etsy.com . I'm still in the process of filling it up, then I'll focus more on promoting and trying to get more traffic. I did, however, purchase this:

and have been making lots of yummy goodies, including:



pancakes......and:



Bacon!!! Is that not the cutest thing ever??


I'm working on a "Welcome Baby" gift for my dear Manda who is moments away from greeting her little Dominic as I type this. It feels weird not being able to go visit her or help her...she moved to Vegas a couple months ago. I miss her terribly; it's lonely without my Target buddy living around the corner from me. But, that's the military, and I know we'll be friends for years to come.

Anyway, I'm off to snuggle with the hubs (who tested for Staff today, by the way...we find out if he made it in August) while we finish season 2 of Bones.

Happy thoughts to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment