Friday, June 25, 2010

A hard time.

I've been having a really hard time this past few days.

I don't even know what exactly is wrong, which is making it extremely difficult to remedy the situation.

At first I thought it was stress and anxiety over our family coming to visit next week...but lately I think I just miss my friend.

I miss having someone to talk to that understands me...that cares about the same things I do...that listens to what I have to say and offers appropriate advice and/or comments.

Of course I have my husband, whom I love dearly, but there's only so much he can do. He's at work all day while I'm at home with a moody 4 year old, a teething 8 month old, and a messy house that absolutely HAS to be cleaned by next Tuesday. Not to mention the things I'd rather be doing...like crocheting new products for my etsy store, or playing a video game without having to answer a million questions, or work out without having to make sure the kids are entertained, or take a shower, or eat a meal without having to share tiny little bites with the puppy dog baby bouncing up and down at my knees.

Because I can't do any of those things, I end up not wanting to do anything. I end up wanting to crawl into bed and cry.

I know it's affecting my relationship with the rest of the family, especially with my husband. But what can I do? I tried to get the few friends I do have together for a picnic today, but most can't make it. I tried to spend the afternoon outside yesterday, but Beckett wouldn't have it. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I don't know how to fix myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment