Monday, May 3, 2010

Last Weekend.

This weekend was a good weekend, ableit an eventful one. Piper came down with the worst case of strep throat I've ever seen...at first we thought it was an earache since she was saying her ear hurt really bad. Turns out it was strep, and it had made the whole left side of her jaw swell up like a little chipmunk. I've never seen her so sick...she spent four days on the couch or her bed doing absolutely nothing in between hours and hours of naps.


Brandon and I played a game of Risk...I swear those dice are rigged. It's the weirdest thing. I think I roll a 5 or a 6 almost every time I roll. Brandon handles it well...a lot better than I would handle it, but I feel horrible. I'm not even trying and I kick his booty every time.



Beckett spent the weekend being adorable as usual, and hopefully not getting sick from Piper. I think I want to start sleep training him, but I'm not sure. I'm gonna talk to his doctor tomorrow about it. I just want to make sure he doesn't still need those bottles in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment