Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Arizona.

I don't really consider myself to be all that political, but I do pay attention to what is going on, and I typically form my own opinion about most scandals/issues/events. I like to gather as much information before I decide where I stand...I'm not one to blindly listen to some political commentator who's paid way too much for nothing more than brainwashing anyone who's willing to listen.

That being said, this crap Arizona is pulling is so unbelievably ridiculous I literally am left speechless. I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts, my feelings into words.

I cannot believe anyone thinks this is okay.

I really can't.

I cannot imagine living in a country where it is okay for a policeman to stop someone on the street and demand to see their identification simply because they look like they're from a different country.

What happened to The Great American Melting Pot?

I understand we have a big problem with illegal immigrants. I understand it's typically a bigger problem in the southern states.

But is it such a big problem that the only solution is to resort to racial profiling?

Does this country really need another enemy?

No comments:

Post a Comment