Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Traded a dog for three fish

We found a new home for our black lab, Buddy, this weekend….and I couldn’t be happier.

Is that horrible? I miss the guy…but GOD it is so nice to have a carpet that still looks vacuumed two days later and to not have to guard my daughter’s lunch while she goes potty and to not have to wrestle with him everytime someone comes to the door.

I put an ad up on craig’s list and a super nice family responded; they live in Eagle River and have about an acre of land AND another dog for him to play with; it’s really better off for Buddy.

Piper misses him. She was really sad when they left with him…so I totally took her to the store and got her some goldfish.

I heart goldfish.

They’re fun to watch, and most importantly, their mess is contained.

I think we may have too small of an aquarium though…cause GOD are they messy. I might be purchasing a 10 gallon tank tomorrow…5 gallons just doesn’t seem to be cutting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment