Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello little grape-sized baby.

You are 9 weeks old now…in the womb, at least. Why don’t we count our age from the moment of conception? You are alive…and honestly it felt weird to tell people your sister was only a few days old when in fact I had known her for 37 weeks. Anyway……….I’m rambling.

You are about one inch tall right now. You have arms and legs, and a rather large head. Your heart is working, your little boy/girl parts are forming…you even have nipples! You should start moving soon, but I can’t feel it yet. Should be soon though…I felt Piper moving around 15 weeks and I’m told I’ll feel you even sooner than that.

I definately look pregnant, and can’t button my jeans anymore. Most of that is because I’m starting this pregnancy heavier than I should be, but honestly it’s like my uterus said, “HEY! I remember being pregnant!” and promptly started growing and stretching to accomodate a 4 month old fetus. I’m excited though; waiting to show with Piper was frustrating, and I feel like I look pregnant rather than just fat.

Wanna know just how crazy your momma is? I ate half a bagel with cream cheese, two small pickles, and a brown sugar cinnamon pop tart for dinner last night. Oh and a glass of chocolate milk. You defintately have me eating some crazy things…I NEVER eat pickles, but haven’t been able to get enough these past couple days. I’ve also been dying to get my hands on a Royal burger from Red Robin…so much so that Piper and I are probably going tomorrow for lunch.

We get to see you for the first time in a couple weeks; our first appt is April 15th. It seems so far away still…we were supposed to be seen next week but daddy has an exercise so we rescheduled.

Daddy’s doing very well, by the way. He was chosen as Airman of the Quarter for his squadron, and was moved to the Readiness warehouse…which he is very excited about. He’ll be there until July, then he hopes to move to the dining facility as their Storeroom Supervisor. It should work out; everyone wants him to work for them. :D Your daddy is so awesome…I’m so proud of him and cannot wait for you to meet him. I hope you are a boy, for him. He needs someone to rough house with.

I love you, Little Bean, and hope you are happy and healthy bouncing around in my uterus.

Let me know when you want more pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment