Friday, February 27, 2009

Dear Little Bean,

We’ve waited so long for you, Little Bean, and I absolutely cannot wait to hold you in my arms. Fingers crossed these next eight months just fly by, because I have already waited 15 months for you.

You’ve been growing for five weeks now, and are about the size of a sesame seed. I’m definately feeling pregnant…I actually just woke up from a 2.5 hour nap, during which I didn’t even hear the phone ring.

Luckily your sister, Piper, is such a good kid; she played with her puzzles and toys and watched cartoons while I slept.

You’re going to love Piper. She’s a sweetheart, and she’ll teach you everything you ever wanted to know, and probably the things you didn’t want to know either. I can already imagine the two of you running and hiding together when Daddy gets home from work…I can hear the giggles in the bathtub…even the arguments in your bedroom.

We’re so ready for you to join our family, Little Bean. I don’t even care if you are a boy or a girl…just come home to us healthy, happy, and ready to be loved like crazy.

Because I already love every little, tiny bit of your sesame-seed-sized self.

No comments:

Post a Comment