Friday, January 6, 2006

moving...yet again.

Hello all.
It's true. I'm moving, again. Just once I'd like to live somewhere longer than 8 months. Seriously. It's been almost four years since I've done that. AGH.
Anyway, I'm moving in with Brandon though, so that's okay. I'm actually kind of excited about it. I've never lived with someone I was dating before, so it'll be a new experience, that's for sure. Plus it'll be nice to not have to fork out buttloads every month for rent.
I'm huge. Not really. But I feel like it. I hate hate hate how a hoodie I bought freshman year at USU that was two sizes too big now fits, and how a pair of scrubs that used to fall off my non-existent hips fit now, but probably won't in a month.
I've decided that curly hair is the best hair in the world to have. And if my daughter has my hair and Brandon's eyes, I will be the happiest Mama Sanchez ever.
Oh, we have another name. Madisyn. I love the name, and Brandon likes the spelling. Woot woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment