Thursday, September 1, 2005

guess freaking what.

Soooo........as of September 10, I will be two months pregnant. Yep. Sophie's having a baby. Crazy, huh?
I was shocked, at first...and freaked out...but I've known for almost a month now and I think I've gotten past thinking "What am I going to do" every waking second of every day, and now I'm moved on to the "oh my God my stomach hurts" stage. Just kidding. It's not that bad. Although this week has been filled with all day sickness (whoever decided to call it morning sickness should be beaten repeatedly for offering false hope of relief from the ever constant naseua).
I'm way excited. Still a bit freaked out, but excited nonetheless. And my boyfriend didn't leave me! Which is always good. :-) He's getting excited too. No plans for marriage anytime soon, but we're both sure it will happen sometime in the future. We just want to make sure we really want it, and not just because there is a baby growing in my tummy. We are, however, going to live together once my lease is up in my apartment. Which is good. Mom, Dad and baby under one roof is always a good thing, whether there is a ring on my finger or not.
Anyway, just thought I'd begin to let the masses know, although now that i think about it most of you already knew. Ah well.
Love you.
-Mama Sanchez (as Colin has so affectionately nicknamed me)

No comments:

Post a Comment